The “TA” Alloy Radial Chain series(TA1900 Series for singles and TA3900 Series for duals) is a familiar looking product with a few unique new features.,online games
- Our “traction coil” cross members have always been the best performing and most durable cable-style cross members on the road, but Alloy Radial Chain’s traction coils are made from manganese alloy steel for even greater durability.
- Alloy Radial Chain uses a link-style fastening system with an “over-center” outside latch for easier installation and re-adjustment.
- The cross member eyelets (where the cross member attaches to the side cables) are a new, even stronger design than previous football rules Industrial Group, Inc. products for trucks and buses.
- They allow for easy replacement of worn cross members without special tools. They also allow the chain to be shortened.
- These cables are legal to use in every state where winter traction products are allowed.
- Simple mounting and removal, due to its low weight.
- Improved starting, stopping and cornering performance.
dylan rigby,Alloy Radial Chain is an excellent, yet affordable choice in winter traction.
NOTE: Chain tensioners SHOULD NOT be used on single stock numbers, but are recommended/required for super singles and dual stock numbers. Replacement cross members are available through some retailers.